<$BlogRSDURL$>

Crescent Fresh

Monday, August 01, 2005

Shinjuku

Shinjuku tonight.

It's going to be crazy. More pictures to come.

I went to this place called kabuki-cho, which is the notorious part of Shinjuku. But, it wasn't dangerous at all. The worst part of kabuki-cho was being accosted by transvestites.

Karen, I did find a really cool pet store with a alot of puppies. I tried to take a picture of them but was thrown out of the store by the owner.

While wandering around kabuki-cho I ended up at a natsu matsuri(summer festival). It was really cool to see all the taiko drums and decorations.

Tonight(8-2-05) is my last night in Tokyo. I will head off to middle of nowhere Japan tommorow morning.

oh and POST YOUR COMMENTS!! =P

Comments:
Good luck with middle of nowhere
-Dan
 
So you picked up some tranvestites, huh? Sounds like fun. :) Thanks for trying to take pictures of puppies for me.
 
Oh yeah--I just found your lightning bolt cd in a box in my basement. whoops.
 
hahahhh, lightning bolt...i remember that concert...man it was loud...and wierd...
 
I was looking for that cd everywhere.

and btw no tranny`s for me thanks.

So when are you guys comming to visit?
 
Post a Comment